Trinity Integrated Medicine in Phoenix AZ
At Trinity Integrated Medicine, our mission is to deliver comprehensive outpatient medical services along with psychiatric care to patients in Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding areas.
Our providers are guided by the principles of compassion and integrity as well as the belief that good health and well-being can only be achieved when attention is paid to your physical, mental, and spiritual health. Our treatment plans are customized to take into account your unique condition, resources, and culture for the best possible patient outcomes.
- Board-certified internal medicine physician Rodd Aking specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of a wide range of acute and chronic medical disorders that can affect adults.
- Board-certified psychiatrist Padma Aking addresses many of the most common psychological and neurological issues such as anxiety, addiction, depression, ADHD, and more.
We’ve been serving patients like you in the Phoenix metro area since 2006. Trinity Integrated Medicine is located in the west valley, where we serve all patients without regard to race, religion, or socioeconomic status. For this reason, we accept most insurance plans.
We’re a Patient-Centered Medical Home
In 2017, Trinity Integrated Medicine was granted the status of a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) by the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
At the heart of this designation is the relationship between you, the patient, and your health care team led by your doctor or provider of choice. Our main concern is the health and wellness of our patients and our primary goal is to provide the best comprehensive and coordinated health care for patients at all stages of their life.
It may seem easier to see any doctor you can when you or a family member is sick, but having a PCMH (one doctor or provider of choice you call every time) means you are more likely to get the best possible care. If you see the same doctor every time, they will know what sicknesses and health care you have had and you will develop a relationship with your doctor and the health care team.
What It Means to Be a Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Explain diseases, treatments and results in an easily understandable manner
- Listen to your feelings and questions, helping you make decisions about your care
- Provide timely access to medical care and same day appointments, whenever possible
- Provide the care you need when needed
- Provide care based on quality and safety
- Send you to trusted experts, if needed
- End every visit with clear instructions about expectations, treatment goals and future plans
- Ask questions, share your feelings, and be a part of your care
- Be honest about your medical history, symptoms, and other important information about your health
- Tell your doctor about any changes in your health and well-being
- Make healthy decisions about your daily habits and lifestyle
- Let us know when you see other doctors and what medications they may put you on or change
- Ask other doctors to send us a report about your care when you see them
- Prepare for your appointment by getting your lab work done before the day of your appointment so your doctor can go over the results with you during the appointment time (this is for routine labs you have done for chronic illnesses such as diabetes, etc.)
- Keep your appointments as scheduled whenever possible
- End every office visit with a clear understanding of your doctor’s expectations, treatment goals, and future plans for you
Care Coordination with Arizona Care Network
Care coordination, offered through Arizona Care Network, is a voluntary program that utilizes a team approach to provide the most comprehensive medical care possible. A critical member of this team are the patients themselves, who are empowered to take charge of their health needs.
Trinity Integrated Medicine consists of a diverse group of professionals who are enthusiastic about their jobs. We invite you to consider joining our friendly team.
Current Job Opportunities:
For more information about how the providers at Trinity Integrated Medicine can address your physical and mental health care needs, call us at (623) 873-0112 or use our convenient online appointment request form.